WORKSHOP: Making Watercolor Fun, Quick and Easy - $40
Cost: $40 (Veterans & Covid-Care Givers FREE)
Imagination Lavender Farm
3590 Green Hill Drive
CONDUCTED BY: Dr. Jim McIntosh - This workshop is for beginners and above in any media. The principles are the same for most media, the techniques different... It will be taught using watercolor for the technique. It is to be a fun experience.
MATERIALS AND STUFF: BRING WHAT YOU HAVE!
1. Paper: 100% cotton, acid free... Use the best you can afford.
2. Brushes: Rounds #6 or larger, Flat or angular shader 3/4” or larger, Rigger #2 or larger, Wash 1”to2”
3. Paint: Tube paint for bright clean paintings. A warm and cool variety of blue, red, yellow plus your favorite colors.
4. Miscellaneous: Palette with slots for paint and mixing area.
5. Painting board: to attach the paper to for painting.
6. Bull clips or tape to attach the paper to the board. Water container, paper towels, spray bottle and scraping tool.
TO REGISTER: Message Carolyn Byrd - Imagination Lavender Farm or phone or text (276) 734-2828. ---NOTE: Jim will have watercolor paintings for sale as well. See Less